holy smokes, it's only tuesday and i feel like it should be friday.
i am BUSY. but i like it!
i was nomianted for a liebster award from this lovely lady.
and so it's only fair that i answer the questions.
1. Cash, Debit, or Credit Card?
debit card. always. if i have cash, it goes FAST. i have credit cards, but they are tucked away in my wallet so i can't see them when i open it up. lol.
2. Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?
SO tough. i love love love me some gaga. but i'm not digging her new song. katy, LOVE hers. and so does stella! she knows seriously EVERY word. kacie, aren't you proud??!
3. Why did you start blogging?
i started blogging when i came back to work after having stella. my sister lived in springfield and well, since she was by my side throughout my whole entire maternity leave, i didn't want her to feel left out.
so yes, THREE and a HALF years of this ole blog already!
4. What do you think of this new Chevron Fad?
oh god. ha. i have to love it because of STS. but not sure how much of it you'll be me sporting..
5. How many children do you have? If you don't have (or sadly, can't) how many would you like to have?
two, obviously. but i would totally be open to more children. five is my MAX.
i'm catholic can't you tell?! ha.
seriously you see a person with a big family, first thought, they must be catholic. right?!!? lol.
6. Celine Dion or Sarah McClachlan?
celine. she was on ellen the other day. i think i could handle me a celine concert in vegas!
7. ER or Grey's Anatomy?
i am going to have to admit i've NEVER gotten into either of these shows...
please don't unfollow. lol.
8. Are you where you thought you would be in your life 10 years ago? (are you where you are career-wise, having kids, travelling, etc)
ha - i think if you asked me when i was 16, cassie where do you see yourself at 26, i doubt it would have been divorced with two kids.
i probably would have said, married for sure, with a good job.
well, we have one of them right. ayi.
oh life, you are never, never dull.
9. What was your life like 10 years ago?
ten years ago the same boy was in my life. crazy right! 10 years ago!!
yes, jon and i were high school sweethearts. awwww.
i was WILD!! my poor mom. i'm sorry mom!
i would have been just starting my junior year. probably starting basketball practice and yes, working at CK. seriously, 10 years ago! so crazy!!
10. What month did you get married (or if you haven't gotten married yet, what month would you like to be married in)?
i got married in september. 9.19.09. easy to remember right.
and i will always remember the priest that was supposed to marry us died the day before.
yep, bad omen? sign from god? not really sure. but i bet you don't know anyone else who can tell a story like that, huh?
11. Are you a glass half-full or half empty gal?
i REALLY try to be a glass half full kinda gal.
sometimes i need a little reminder though.